What to Expect
- Initially, we will have a telephone conversation so that I can assess the merits of your claim.
- If we agree that I should represent you, we will meet at my office to discuss your case in more detail and complete the necessary paperwork. I will explain how I intend to handle your case and what you can do to increase your chances of success. All of your concerns and questions will be addressed
- If you have been denied initially and at reconsideration, I will bring all of your medical records up to date before your scheduled hearing before an Administrative Law Judge.
- We will meet at my office for approximately two hours prior to your hearing before the Administrative Law Judge so that you know exactly will happen at the hearing.
- Immediately following your hearing, we will discuss the likelihood of a favorable decision.
- If the decision is favorable, I will explain how the decision will be processed and how and when payments to you will be made.
- If the decision is unfavorable, I will explain what arguments I will make on appeal to the Appeals Council.
- Once your case is completed, I will still be available to discuss any Social Security issues that may arise.