Andrew Kline is widely regarded as one of the best lawyers to retain if your Social Security disability or SSI benefits have been denied or terminated. A well-respected member of the legal community, Mr. Kline is past president of the Minnesota chapter of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives. His peers have repeatedly voted him a Super Lawyer/Leading Minnesota Attorney in the Social Security disability field. Mr. Kline has also been actively involved in Continuing Legal Education programs wherein he has served as an instructor to other attorneys regarding Social Security disability law.
Mr. Kline’s excellent reputation is well deserved. He utilizes his 33 years of experience in Social Security disability cases to achieve the best possible resolution of your disability issues.
KNOWLEDGE OF THE SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM
Before entering private practice in 1981, Mr. Kline was employed by the Social Security Administration as an attorney advisor. While serving in this position, Mr. Kline provided advice to Social Security judges, wrote Social Security disability decisions, monitored changes in Social Security laws, and acted as a liaison with Social Security district offices. Mr. Kline thoroughly understands not only Social Security disability law but also the Social Security bureaucracy.
Mr. Kline does not use paralegals or associates to handle the development of his clients’ cases. He prides himself on providing professional, courteous, confidential, and personal services to all of his clients. He has successfully handled thousands of Social Security disability claims during his career.
- University of Minnesota, J.D., cum laude (honors), 1974
- University of Texas, B.A., 1971
BAR ADMISSIONS AND MEMBERSHIP ORGANIZATIONS
- State of Minnesota Bar, 1974
- United States District Court Bar, District of Minnesota, 1982
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (Sustaining Member)
- Minnesota Association for Justice
Andrew Kline has dedicated himself for more than 33 years to helping his disabled clients in their claims for Social Security disability and/or SSI benefits. Mr. Kline’s clients reside in the Twin Cities metro area, greater Minnesota, and western Wisconsin. Mr. Kline’s law practice includes:
- Representing Social Security disability clients
- Representing Supplemental Security Income (SSI) clients
- Assisting workers’ compensation attorneys regarding the interaction between Social Security disability benefits and Minnesota workers’ compensation benefits